Physical Description: Colour Photograph
Subject: Achadunan Farm
Notes: The previouse owners of the farm were Mr & Mrs Lang. On the left was the car garage, in the loft above was the thrashing machine for thrashing the sheaves, below the loft was a store for fire wood, the shed next to that was for storing the cows feed. On the right was the byre for about 50 dairy cows. The rusty building in the background was the hay shed. The farm was used as a dairy farm from June 1939 till October 1957.